Welcome to LoneStar Volleyball
Serving Frisco & Surrounding Cities for 17 Years!
COVID-19 Response Announcement
Posted May 29, 2020
GREAT NEWS VOLLEYBALL (and youth sports) FANS!!!! Summer program registration is open now! We’ve made some changes to keep our environment as safe as possible and have reduced numbers attending. We look forward to getting back in the gym with our athletes and introducing you to our coaching team and new program formats!
We now have an approved Return to Play Protocol document ready for your review along with the required Communicable Disease Waiver link. Please be sure to read the RTPP doc and sign the waiver for your athlete prior to entering the facility. We realize this is going to be a difficult process, but to ensure you, your kiddos and our staff are as safe as possible in our environment, it is absolutely that everyone follow the protocol.
NEW COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS:
- All participants must have a completed Release and Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement for Communicable Disease prior to entering LoneStar Sports Center. Click HERE to access the Google Docs form. This will be checked prior to an athlete entering the facility.
- LoneStar Sports Center has implemented a formal Return to Play safety protocol for anyone entering the facility. Please review the requirements HERE. A staff member will be available at the front desk to assist.
3. At this time, we ask that parents drop their player off at the front door. If it is absolutely necessary for a parent to sit with the player during their lesson, they are required to wear a facial mask and sit in one spot in the bleachers. Parents cannot be on the court helping to shag balls. Please refer to the Return to Play protocol
Since 2006. Recreational and Competitive teams for athletes 1st – 10th grades.
- Four 8 week seasons each year
- Weekly Practices
- 8 Games + 1 Tournament
- Individuals & Teams Welcome
- Professional Coaches Available
16 years in Frisco! Club teams compete regionally and nationally as an affiliate of USA Volleyball
- 8U to 18U
- Professionally coached teams
- November through June.
- 4 team levels
- Travel and Local teams
Specialized training scheduled during holidays and summer for mechanics and specific positions.
- Beginners to advanced experience
- 1st-12th grades
- Various skills
- Low coach to player ratio
- Privagte training available
The Player’s Recovery Lounge has been closed temporarily. New information will be posted shortly!Player's Recovery Lounge