If your child is not part of a team and will be registering as a Free Agent, here are the steps to register your child:
Free Agents are athletes who are registered as an individual and do not have a team invitation. Free Agents will be assigned to existing teams based on availability, otherwise, new teams will be formed. Assignments are made by matching the school the athlete attends, friend requests and/or area of town. Once a team assignment is made, the athlete will not be moved to another team based on practice conflict. Practices may be Monday – Friday, 5:00p-10:00p or Sunday, 1:00p-6:00p.
Step 1: Go to www.LoneStarVolleyball.net and click My Account (if you have an account set up) or Register (if you do not have an account yet). These buttons are located in the upper right corner of the page.
Step 2a: If you are signed into an existing account, Click “Register Now”. Skip to Step 5.
Step 2b: If you do not have an account, enter your information to create an account.
Step 3: Select “I am a parent or guardian registering a participant” from the “Which Best Describes You” pop-up.
Step 4: Enter the participant’s information
All Free Agent registrations will complete these continued registration steps:
Step 5: Locate the Program in which you want your child to play in:
- “Volleyball League (seasondate)” – Recreational and Competitive Teams
- “Select Team Tryouts (seasondate)” – Select Teams, requires tryouts for the opportunity to play on this team type.
Step 6: Click “Register” next to the grade/age division and team type.
- The grade/age presented is based on your child’s date of birth. In some cases, their date of birth forces them into a grade different from that they are attending. If this occurs, select and register for what is presented and then contact us at info@LoneStarVolleyball.net to transfer the registration to their current grade.
- Team Types are:
- Volunteer Coach – a volunteer coach will conduct practices and run matches. Volunteers have a varying level of experience, however, LoneStar provides free training for our Volunteers. Tryouts are NOT required for this Team Type
- LoneStar Coach Team (Competitive division only) – A LoneStar Professional Coach will conduct practices and run matches. Tryouts are NOT required for this Team Type.
- Select Team (Competitive division only) – A LoneStar Professional Coach will conduct practices and run matches. Tryouts ARE required for the opportunity to play on one of these teams. Individuals are selected by skill level.
- Hired Coach – (Recreational and Competitive divisions) – Teams with a Volunteer Head Coach have the opportunity to hire a LoneStar Professional Coach to run practices and train the Volunteer Coach. The Volunteer Coach will run matches with planning and input from the LoneStar Coach. There is an additional fee for a Hired Coach which the members of the team will split. If you are interested in this opportunity for your child, place comments in the Friend Request field (Hired Coach, if possible). We will attempt to match your child with one of these teams, when available.
Step 7: Follow the prompts to complete the registration.
Step 8: Pay your invoice and you are all set!
- Registration is not complete until full payment is received.
- Your child will not be placed on a team roster until payment is received.
- Once regular registration closes, a late registration fee of $35 will be added and must be paid before the player will be placed on a team roster.